Sunday, May 2, 2010

To cave or not to cave

It wasn't long after I'd fully given into my obsession with Left 4 Dead that I started thinking about what type of merchandise I'd like to see coming from The Valve Store. Foremost on my weird little mind was a plush of a Boomer. I mean, come on - how could you not want to cuddle with this:
It would seem that I'm not the only one who liked the idea of pouring some pepto bismol down his throat and snuggling up; Valve recently released a Boomer plush. A Witch, Hunter, Smoker, and Tank are forthcoming. I'm madly in love. With the plushies that is, not real crazy about the $50 price tag. . . he belches when you squeeze him though!

So . . . who wants to be my best friend?

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if I want to grab a gun and shoot it or hold it close and cuddle it! o_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I can pull the "it's for the kids" on that one.. It's really awesome though.

    ReplyDelete