Friday, May 21, 2010

They Exist Outside of Logic

Very shortly, Lynsey and I will be finishing our journey through Bright Falls. Soon after that we'll be recording a podcast to better and more fully express our thoughts on Alan Wake. In the meantime, please allow me to nudge you in the side: if you have not played this game, you need to.

Games this engaging, breathtaking, and downright poetic are few, far and in-between. I know a lot of you are probably causing havoc in the wild, wild west right now (as we both are as well) but this game deserves your attention.

Trust us.

See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. I love at the end of each episode when the music hits and it shows the Alan Wake music. I dunno if it's beaten out Heavy Rain or Mass Effect 2 for my game of the year, but the way the story is told and how the manuscripts fit in is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete