Thursday, February 4, 2010

War. War Never Changes.

Precious little is known thus far about "Fallout: New Vegas". From slight details (if you even want to call them that) that have been leaked I've read that it will take place in the former Las Vegas (shock!) , you will be able to use vehicles early on in the game, and your chosen character will have a backstory that will play directly into their skill set.

Today though, something pretty cool - and official - was released:


I've never been so excited to hear Ron Perlman's voice, even if it is just a clip from "Fallout 3". I think this game is going to be incredible - and faithful to the style and feel of "Fallout 3" - and this short trailer just gets me more excited for Fall.

1 comment:

  1. Fallout 3 was my first Fallout game so I don't have the history that a lot of other players do, but regardless of that the game amazed me with its use of space and environment to not only direct you to nifty things but also tell an implied story in certain areas. It was really compelling and I sincerely hope it is continued with Fallout: New Vegas. Given the pedigree and reputation Obsidian has (not that I've ever played any of their games... yet), I'm sure the game will be excellent, but in the meantime while we wait for that I've got my eye on Alpha Protocol, the other game they're releasing this year. Any thoughts on that?

    ReplyDelete