Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Left 4 Dead Gets Graphic

Back when Valve first announced that they would be releasing a digital comic detailing the original survivors trek from the end of the Blood Harvest campaign and down to the South I wasn’t really sure if I cared. Of course, as the release date got closer I started to get more excited for new, official Left 4 Dead material and today I logged on to read the first installment of “The Sacrifice” comic.

As I should have anticipated, by the end of the first panel I was totally into it.

The art is wonderful, the colors are vibrant and the dialogue reads utterly loyal to the game.

And that dialogue is, without question, my favorite part of the comic. I’ve always thoroughly enjoyed the conversations between the survivors - however slight they are - especially ones that illuminate their relationship to and dependence on one another. As Valve continues to release installments of the comic every Tuesday leading up to the release of the DLC, “The Sacrifice” I am greatly looking forward to learning more about the original survivors journey and how they all came to meet Ellis, Nick, Coach, and Rochelle.

Any and all fans of the game should really check the comic out here.

1 comment:

  1. Impressive review regarding the Games and the Graphics you have shared out really looks brilliant one.Can't to use mine hand over the game...



    web designers toronto

    ReplyDelete